Terms & Conditions
Rules of ordering products on the portal decanter.lv:
1. These Rules for ordering products and its delivery on the decanter.lv portal (hereinafter - Rules) are a legal document binding on the Buyer and the Seller, which defines the rights and obligations of the Buyer and the Seller, as well as the conditions for ordering and paying for products. When Buyer marks the line “I have read and agree with the rules”, it is considered that the Buyer confirms his/her knowledge of the content of the Rules and agrees to comply with them. The rules apply when ordering products on the Internet homepage.
The service of product delivery is provided by decanter.lv
3. Ordering products and its delivery through decanter.lv portal (hereinafter – ordering products) is provided in the city of Riga.
4. The final price is indicated in the invoice issued to the Buyer.
5. The Seller, at his discretion, can initiate various promotions and games on the decanter.lv portal, unilaterally change the conditions of promotions and games without prior notice, as well as cancel them. Promotions and their terms that apply to ordering products may vary depending on the region in which products ordering services are provided and rendered. Any changes to the conditions and their cancellation take effect from the moment of their acceptance (cancellation).
6. The procedure and forms of settlements:
6.1. cash payment upon receipt of the order;
6.2. by transfer of payment.
7. The Buyer is fully responsible for the accuracy of the data that he presents when ordering products, as well as for the data on the conditions of delivery and receipt of the order. The Seller is not responsible for the consequences arising from the provision or confirmation by the Buyer of incorrect data or not receiving of the order at the specified delivery location. In this case, the Seller has the right to demand compensation from the Buyer for losses.
8. The Buyer has the right to order products only in his own interests or in the interests of other persons (according to the power of attorney or authority). The Buyer shall use, indicate and submit only his/her personal data or the personal data of persons who have granted such powers to the Buyer.
9. The Buyer, providing information and data to the Seller, confirms that he/she is the person who is the subject of the data provided, or the person with legal rights to provide this data.
10. The Buyer, providing any information or data, is obliged to provide and is responsible for the accuracy and completeness of the information provided by him/her (including personal data, but not only).
13. The ordered products and the products delivered to the Buyer may differ externally from the products images in the menu on the decanter.lv website due to the peculiarities of its packaging.
14. Buyer does not have the right to make complaints to the Seller, but the Seller is not liable to the Buyer in the following cases:
14.1. Buyer incorrectly indicated the address where the ordered products is to be delivered;
14.2. Buyer incorrectly indicated his/her phone number;
14.3. Buyer incorrectly indicated the desired delivery time when the ordered products are to be delivered;
14.4. Buyer did not accept the ordered products through no fault of the Seller (did not open the door, did not answer the phone, etc.);
14.5. The Buyer has not paid the Seller the ordered products or refuses to pay for the ordered products without objective reasons;
14.6. technical damage and other types of interference on the decanter.lv website;
14.7. damage and other disruptions to the use of bank cards.
15. Seller has the right not to deliver the ordered products to Buyer, in the event of at least one of the conditions set forth in paragraphs 14.1. - 14.7.
16. Seller has the right to unilaterally and at any time change and supplement these Rules without prior notice, therefore Buyer must familiarize himself/herself with the Rules and each time before using the product ordering service, confirm that he/she undertakes to comply with the Rules. If Buyer has begun to place an order, it is believed that the Buyer unconditionally agrees with all the conditions for ordering products. Seller does not assume any risks and liability if Buyer has placed an order without having familiarized himself/herself with these Rules or part thereof.
17. Decanter.lv does not guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional value provided by the delivery. Decanter.lv is not responsible for any loss or damage caused by incorrect nutritional information, as well as for the conformity of the products you buy, prepare or consume with your nutritional needs, restrictions or desires.
Buyer does not have the right to make complaints to Seller, and Seller is not liable to Buyer if:
- Buyer incorrectly indicated the address where the ordered products are to be delivered;
- Buyer incorrectly indicated his/her phone number;
- Buyer incorrectly indicated the desired time when the ordered products are to be delivered;
- Buyer did not accept the ordered product through no fault of Seller (did not open the door, did not answer the phone, etc.);
- Buyer does not pay Seller for the ordered products or refuses to pay for the ordered products without objective reasons.