- Buyers must provide the following personal data - name, surname, phone
number, email address, delivery address. Buyer is responsible for
providing their Personal Data.
PROCEDURE FOR STORAGE AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA
- Buyer agrees that his name, surname, e-mail address, phone numbers, IP-address will be provided to decanter.lv for performance analysis and direct marketing.
- “I agree that my name, e-mail address, phone number and IP address will be provided to decanter.lv for performance analysis and direct marketing purposes.”
- if necessary - to prevent or investigate criminal activity.
- When providing services to the Buyer, the Buyer presents an identity document to the decanter.lv employees, who deliver the goods. Buyer's data contained in the document are used only for personal identification.
- With the help of internal organizational and technical means, the Seller protects the personal data provided by the Buyer to decanter.lv from any illegal actions: illegal exchange, disclosure or destruction of personal data, theft of personal data, fraud, as well as the compliance of the level of protection of personal data with the requirements of legal enactments.
- Personal data is protected from loss, unauthorized use and alteration. All customer passwords are encrypted. Servers connected to personal data can only be connected by persons authorized by the personal data manager, and only through a secure certificate, which is additionally password protected.
- Buyer agrees in advance that the Seller has the right to store their personal data on the server for as long as necessary in accordance with the particularities of the activities carried out by decanter.lv, if the data provided by the Buyer (i) were used for illegal activities, or (ii) there is a suspicion of identity theft or other violation that has led or will lead to an investigation by the relevant law enforcement authorities, (iii) if the Seller receives a complaint against the Buyer, or if the Seller notices violations of the Rules by the Buyer, or (iv)) if there are other legitimate purposes for the storage of personal data. This data is destroyed upon the receiving of legal instructions from law enforcement or other authorized bodies.
- When administering decanter.lv and diagnosing possible violations, the Administrator can use the Buyer's IP addresses.
- to get acquainted with their personal data at the disposal of the Seller by sending a request to the Seller in writing. The information is provided to the Buyer to the e-mail address specified by them;
- to receive information about from which sources and which Personal Data were collected, for what purposes they are processed, to which recipients the data are provided and were provided during the last 1 (one) year by sending a request to the Seller in writing. The information is provided to the Buyer to the e-mail address specified by them;
CORRECTION, SUPPLEMENTATION AND DELETION OF PERSONAL DATA
- If decanter.lv doubts the correctness of the personal data provided by the Buyer, it can suspend the processing of the personal data of such Buyers, check and clarify these data. Such personal data can only be used to verify its accuracy.
- When exercising the above rights, the Buyer can contact decanter.lv by e-mail [email protected]
COLLECTION AND STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA